Thursday 5 November 2015

The First Snow

Hi everyone!

 Is Christmas here yet?!

 I can never wait for Christmas to arrive!...so here is a little taste of what is sure to be a huge collection of Christmas crafts by the time we reach the festive Holiday!


 This started out as a bit of a mess around with kraft card and white paint...

I started by just painting some Decoart Translucent white acrylic paint onto the tag...



Then I got some white acrylic paint onto an old credit card and began to make lines























I stamped some snowflakes onto the tag with opaque white ink



I splashed some Frayed Burlap DS onto the tag


.....and some White Linen Dylusions spray

I added some tissue tape



...and lace. Then I added some white Liquid Pearls to the lace



I added a '25' from Alpha parts - painted with Frayed Burlap DP



A white piece of card was stamped with a calendar stamp using Potting Soil


A snowflake die cut was dabbed with glue and had Rock Candy Glitter sprinkled over it. Then a crystal button was added to the center. The word 'Snowfall' was added


White hemp string was tied into a bow at the top of the tag




Hope you like it!

Happy Crafting!

Laura 
xxx



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the simplicity of this - the white contrasts the natural brown of the card so wonderfully and the impression of fallen snow on soil is just wonderful! love all the textures too!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too soon! Too soon! But very pretty nonetheless!
    love and hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Laura. Love that translucent white paint and the contrast between it and the regular white. SUPER mixed media fun!!! j.

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!