Today is the final one of the set of five rust pieces I made in the Adventures in Rust post
This one was cut from embossed card and had liquid glass as rivet effects. After the Paynes Grey/white paint was applied this frame got a wash of Decoart Media Raw Umber acrylic paint. This was followed by Quinacridone gold and Paynes Grey for shading with some additional Burnt Umber dry brushing....
.....and here is what I made with it....
I cut out part of an old book as illustrations
I wrapped twine around the frame and tied it into a bow
I stuck some dictionary pages to card and die cut them in flower shapes before dabbing them with Brushed Corduroy DI and sticking the petals together to make a rustic rose shape
I added some leaves cut from wrinkle free distress card made using Brushed Corduroy and Gathered Twigs DI. I also cut some leaves from card that had dictionary paper glued to it.
Hope you like my final Rust Creation - I had so much fun with these!