Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Scene

Hi everyone - It is Sponsor Spotlight time again at Our Creative Corner. 

Our generous sponsor this month is Tando Creative.  Come and join in the festive challenge over at Our Creative Corner to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize! 




And here for you is a sneak peek of today's spotlight....

If you are interested in finding out what I have made and how it was made then hop 

Hope to see you over there!

 photo temp3_zpsf37f8b2d.png
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Off I go to check it out. Hope all your Christmas preparations are going well! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting must pop over to OCC for a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning work. I may have to try something like this myself. Real inspiration - lots of love from your latest follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED this, Laura!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!